Wednesday 16 April 2014

Spring Wishlist

My wishlist is never exactly empty, but lately for spring there is just so much out there that I had to compose a list. A lot of these are products which I have heard so much about that I feel I ought to try them, such as Sleek's brow kit which is so popular that it is almost always sold out, and the Stila palette which I have been putting off getting because let's face it, I don't really need it, but it would be so pretty for spring! Above all, I am absolutely in love with this tropical dress, I think it is just so perfect for this season and it makes me so excited for summer just looking at it. As for the make-up items, there is always something I have my eye on and above all is this beautiful nail polish which just screams spring, and the Rita Ora collection for Rimmel is just gorgeous. I am also thrilled to learn that Next now stock NYX which is fantastic if your like me and have wanted to try their hyped up products for ages. As for more lip products, I have swatched the shade 'in love with ginger' so many times and each time I just think it is the perfect orange-toned red which is so apt for summer, and I can't wait to try out some of Tanya Burr's lip glosses, this shade being particularly lust worthy.

1. Sleek brow kit, £8.49
2. Stila 'In The Light' shadow palette, £25
3. Barbie tee, Forever 21, £10.50
4. Tanya Burr lip gloss in 'Picnic in the Park', £6.99
5. Topshop Island print dress, £32
6. Beyonce Surfboard sweater, $65
7. NYX lip gloss in 'beige', £6 available at Next
8. Rimmel 60 seconds Rita Ora nail polish in 'Breakfast in Bed', £3.69
9. Rimmel moisture renew lipstick in 'In Love With Ginger', £6.49


xox


3 comments:

  1. I want a beyonce jumper so bad they're so expensive though
    P.S I'm running a giveaway at the moment if you want to enter:) x
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Love hearing your feedback and checking out your blogs too if you drop me a link.