- Yankee Candle in the scent cinnamon stick
- Christmas stocking Pandora charm
- Jimmy Choo fragrance
- Next fragrance in scent 'London'
- MUA make-up palette in 'Heaven and Earth'
- Maybelline gel eyeliner
- Next cashmere body butter
- Little Miss Sunshine mug from Utility
- Life of Pi novel by Yann Martel
- Eye shadow set and Nail set by Lumiere cosmetics
- No7 illuminating make up mirror
- New look black jeweled dress
- New look bright pink onesie
- Topshop black and gold sparkly dress
- H&M Lana del Rey jumper and skirt
I would seriously recommend this Yankee Candle as it is the most perfect scent for the festive period. All the candles are seriously strong even without burning, so it leaves such a lovely aroma in the room. This one is super large so it lasts for ages too. The traditional design of Yankee's signature classic jar candle reflects a warm, relaxed sense of style that's always at home. Convenient and easy to use, these large candles provide 110 to 150 hours of true fragrance enjoyment. Note- it is cheaper to buy from Amazon and there many other fragrances by Yankee are also available. Buy Here
The MUA palette is also fantastic as it is a natural palette with all those basic every day shades that are an absolute must all year round. I think these palettes are around £4 too which is such an unbelievable bargain! They are great quality shadows too with excellent staying power.
Finally, in terms of beauty, the Maybelline gel eyeliner is something which I have only just discovered and I would now not be without it. I have used liquid eyeliner for years and love that too, but this gel formula has the appearance of a liquid liner but is so much easier to apply if you find it difficult. It is reasonably priced and includes a brush too, although I use a much thinner one to get a super precise finish. It is practically the same as the famous Bobbi Brown liner too, for about half the price so it is an absolute bargain!