Saturday 29 December 2012

Shake the Glitter




Seen as it's Christmas and New Year is fast approaching, I thought this would be a great make-up look for the festive season. I wore this sparkly gold glitter make up for a party last night, and it was so fun to experiment with. For me, Christmas is the one time of year when its acceptable to wear both a striking eye and a bold lip. This look goes perfect with that classic chic red lip, or even a dark purple which is what I teamed it with. Try out this glamorous make-up look for this season and your bound to sparkle.

To get this eye make up look I used:

  • base shadow primer from frontcover cosmetics
  • gold eye shadow by frontcover
  • holographic glitter by frontcover
  • No7 eye shadow in 'Starry Lights'
  • Maybelline gel liner
  • MAC Opulash Optimum black mascara
  • Cheryl Cole lashes by Eylure 
What's on my nails? 
I teamed this glitter look with a classic red from Nails Inc in the colour 'St James' which is my ultimate favourite winter colour- a bold red that's not too dark and serious, slightly pink in tone. I also used Barry M in 'Yellow Topaz Glitter' as a glittery topcoat to add an ultra sparkly festive look. 

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! Love hearing your feedback and checking out your blogs too if you drop me a link.