Tuesday 15 April 2014

My Go-To Evening Make-up Look Using Urban Decay NAKED 3 Palette





To create this evening look using the Naked 3 palette, I started by using a cream shadow base to make sure everything stayed in place all night. I used my Maybelline Color Tattoo in the shade 'Pink Gold', which I am absolutely loving at the moment as it works beautifully on its own for a natural effect, but also acts brilliantly as a base, giving the eye shadow something to cling onto. Next, using the palette, I took the shade 'Limit' using the flat shader brush from the palette, swiping this across the lid up to the crease. I then swept 'Nooner' through the crease to add definition. Then I took one of my favourite shades, 'Dust', and swept this over 'limit', paying particular attention to the center and inner part of the eye to create a brightening effect. I then used the darkest shade in the palette, 'Blackheart', using the fluffy side of the brush and swept this across the crease for added definition, paying particular attention to the outer corner of the eye to create an eye-opening, winged effect. I then blended the edges with a clean brush and repeated to build up the pigment for intensity. Next, I cleaned up the edges using a cotton bud to make sure everything was even and clean looking. I then went in with the highlighting shade, 'Strange', and applied this to the tear duct and brow bone for extra brightness, balancing out the smoky eye. 

All that was left for the eyes was for me to use my trusty liquid liner from Collection, and lashings of mascara- my choice for this look was The Rocket Volum' Express from Maybelline, which is great for creating that false lash effect. I would advise getting the waterproof version as this prevents any smudging whatsoever and is super long lasting. On my waterline I used a new product which I am trying out from Too Faced, their waterproof eyeliner in 'Perfect Peacock', a beautiful turquoise shade to add something a bit different to the look instead of classic black kohl which would create a harsher effect. Hope you like the look and I will be bringing you my everyday make-up look using this palette soon!

Lucy
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Love hearing your feedback and checking out your blogs too if you drop me a link.